We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then add in order, mixing a little after each ingredient added, sugar, egg yolks, flour, baking powder and cocoa. Wallpaper the stove tray with baking paper, then pour the composition and put in the hot oven, approx. 20-25 min. on low heat. (until it comes off a little from the edges and we notice that it is baked).
Do the same with the second countertop.
Beat the whipped cream, then add the cocoa, melted melted chocolate, 100 ml. milk and a sachet of gelatin soaked in a little water and melted for 10 seconds in the microwave (or one minute on the stove, until it starts to boil). Mix everything with 100 g of roasted and ground hazelnuts.
Between the two syrupy worktops we spread the cream, and on the upper worktop we pour, hot, the chocolate icing obtained by mixing 300 g. Melted melted chocolate with 50 ml. liquid cream.
I wanted to make a decoration like "spider web" with white chocolate, but it didn't work out and I spread all the white chocolate over the dark one .... I made the whipped cream balls with the bag and they came out hard urate .... :(
One thing is for sure: it was delicious !!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Don't look at the decor, just look at the section =))
POWER PRO PLUS energy bar 30% protein, with chocolate cream, 80g, Nature Tech
Sweet taste characteristic of cake with milk and peanuts, without the aroma of ranced, burnt or other foreign flavors. Typical texture for protein bars with crispy pieces and caramelized hazelnuts inside.
Protein mixture 33% (whey protein concentrate (milk) 10%, soy protein isolate 10%, milk protein isolate 9%, beef collagen 4%), cocoa icing with milk 20% (sugar, whole palm fat hydrogenated, cocoa powder, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, emulsifier: soy lecithin), sweeteners: sorbitol, fructooligosaccharides, moisturizer: glycerol, coconut oil, 3% extruded cereal chips (granules rice, wheat flour (gluten), corn granules, sugar, emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids), 3% cocoa powder, skimmed milk powder, moisturizer: polydextrose, taurine (1700mg / 100g), whey powder (milk), emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, soy lecithin natural flavors: chocolate flavor, acidity regulator: citric acid, sweetener: steviol glycosides.
Nutritional Information Per Baton 100gr Per 80gr
ENERGY - CALORIES 395 316kcal
FAT 14.8g 11.8g
Of which saturated 12.8g 10.2g
Carbohydrates 36.2g 29.0g
Of which sugar 14.9g 11.9g
Fiber 15.6g 12.5g
Protein 8.0g 6.4g
Salt 0.26g 0.21g
Allergens: Milk, gluten and soy. May contain traces of hazelnuts or other nuts.
Excessive consumption can cause laxative effects. Once opened, it is recommended that this product be consumed immediately. Protect against frost. It should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Tested by Foodstory: Festive cake with hazelnuts and white chocolate mousse
Try this delicious holiday cake. You will make a sensation with her among the guests!
Because we are approaching Christmas and New Year's Eve, we make a list of delicious recipes to test for the holiday meals. And since we are naturally greedy, we are tempted by a delicious dessert more than anything.
I spent hours salivating in front of profile sites looking for something that was special, but not too complicated. And as chocolate and hazelnuts seem to appear everywhere in the sweet holiday recipes, we couldn't resist the temptation to try one too. I chose a recipe with many positive comments on the site Epicurious, also published in the journal Bon Appetit. The first secret I learned from them was that the cake must be prepared at least a day before it is served.
For the hazelnut countertop:
- 210g cooked and finely ground hazelnuts
- 140g of fine sugar
- 6 large egg whites
- juice from & frac14 lemon
- 240ml liquid cream
- 4 tablespoons liquid glucose
- 650g chopped dark chocolate
- 220g chopped white chocolate
For white chocolate mousse:
- 2 eggs
- 60g old
- 3 tablespoons Frangelico liqueur or 1 vanilla bean
- 170g white chocolate
- 120ml liquid cream
Preheat the oven to 150C and prepare several baking sheets on which to mark with a pencil the dimensions of the tray in which you are going to assemble the cake (it can be rectangular, square or round).
Finely grind the cooked and cooled hazelnuts. Beat the egg whites with the lemon juice and sugar until you get a strong and glossy meringue. Carefully incorporate the ground hazelnuts into it.
Divide the mixture into 3 equal sheets on trays prepared with baking paper. (If you make round sheets, pour them with the pastry.) Bake the meringue sheets for an hour and a half or less (depending on the oven), until lightly browned and crispy. Let them cool for 1 hour in the oven with the door ajar.
Prepare the dark chocolate ganache.
Put on the fire 180ml of liquid cream with 3 tablespoons of liquid glucose and leave them until they almost start to boil. Pour over the broken dark chocolate pieces and mix well until incorporated. Leave to cool for at least 1 hour before using it.
Prepare the white chocolate mousse.
Beat eggs with sugar and Frangelico in a metal bowl and then place on a bain-marie and continue beating until the mixture begins to thicken and reaches 60C. Remove from the heat and add the chopped white chocolate. Mix well until it melts and incorporates. Beat the whipped cream and incorporate it in 3 stages in the chocolate mixture. Cool for a few hours before using.
Assemble the cake:
Prepare a tray with removable walls (depending on the shape in which you baked the worktops) and cover the edges with cling film. Peel the meringue sheets off the baking paper. Place the first sheet in the pan and pour the chocolate ganache over it. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Put another amount of chocolate ganache on another sheet of meringue and put it in the cold. Work carefully because the meringue sheet is fragile.
Sprinkle a few crushed hazelnuts over the first sheet of meringue placed in the pan and pour half of the amount of white chocolate mousse. Place the next sheet of meringue greased with ganache on top. Pour the rest of the mousse and place the third sheet of meringue over it. Cool until it hardens.
Meanwhile, put 60ml of liquid cream and 1 tablespoon of liquid glucose on the fire and when it starts to boil, pour it over 220g of chopped white chocolate. Mix well and leave to cool.
When the cake has cooled and the white chocolate ganache has hardened a little, take the cake out of the pan and pour the ganache over it, covering it on all sides. Put the cake in the freezer for 30 minutes before cutting it.
Verdict: The combination is delicious, and we allowed ourselves to play a little with the ingredients. I also put a vanilla pod in the white chocolate mousse. And I assembled the cake in individual portions in pastry discs (8cm diameter) using only a layer of ganache and a layer of white chocolate mousse.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
The chocolate cake is perfect for a dessert on a weekend or on a special occasion. Serve it with tea or coffee and you will make a very good impression on your guests. [..] Other information about: chocolate, vanilla, cake, desserts, cocoa, eggs, whipped milk, chocolate recipes
Apple, cheese and cinnamon cake
Apple, cheese and cinnamon cake takes a long time to prepare, but the result is just right. Before a special event, reserve a day for this cake. The longer you keep it in the fridge, the tastier it will be. [..] Other information about: apples, cheese, cinnamon, ginger
Cake with carrots and delicious cheese topping
The cake with carrots and cheese topping is prepared quickly and will delight you with autumn flavors. It is a cake that goes served both in the morning for coffee and as a snack between meals. [..] Other information about: cake, desserts, carrot cake, cake recipes
Marquise decadent cake
Marquise decadent cake is a dessert rich in chocolate, recommended only to those who like to consume large amounts of this food. [..] Other information about: cake, decadent cake, marquise cake, chocolate cake
Kelly Clarkson ate a marijuana cake
Kelly Clarkson has admitted to experiencing marijuana in her past, but did so in Amsterdam where it is legal. The singer told a magazine: "I ate a cake [..]
Maximus Prigoana has his own cake
Although he has not been baptized yet, Maximus, the four-month-old boy of Adriana Bahmuteanu and Silviu Prigoana, "borrowed" the name of a cake. The Delicacy of Maximus has been released [..]
Famous chefs: Learn how to prepare a perfect tiramisu from Jamie Oliver
Do you want to surprise your family with a delicious dessert that will delight their taste buds? Then you can opt for a delicious tiramisu. Acasa.ro continues the series "Famous Chefs" with perfect recipes for this dessert, made by the famous chef Jamie Oliver. Here's how to make one of the most delicious tiramisu: [..] Other information about: jamie oliver, tiramisu, famous chefs, tiramisu recipe
The most dangerous cake in the world! It is sold with a safety warning
Eccles is a traditional cake from Great Britain. This is the only cake in the world that is marketed with a safety warning, bbc.com reports. [..] Other information about: dangerous cake, explosions, cake, warning, fire
Cake with three types of chocolate mousse
If you want to surprise your boyfriend with a special Valentine's Day cake or, simply, you want to pamper your family with a delicious dessert, prepare the cake with three types of chocolate mousse. [..] Other information about: chocolate, mousse, chocolate mousse, cake mousse, chocolate cake
A light dessert, cake with lemon and sour cream
Lemon and sour cream cake combines the delicious sourness of lemon with whipped cream flavor. The result is a delicious dessert that will delight those who taste it. [..] Other information about: lemon sour cream, lemon
The milk cake is prepared quickly, but the cooling time is quite long. But the result is very tasty. This dessert can be served when you have many guests. You can also decorate it with white chocolate flakes [..] Other information about: milk, cream, whipped cream
Fasting cake with almonds and nuts
Fasting cake with almonds and nuts is one of the tastiest and most flavorful desserts that do not betray the fact that they do not contain milk or eggs. [..] Other information about: cakes, nuts, fasting recipes, fasting cake, cake recipes, almond cake, almonds and nuts
Plum and almond cake
The cake with plums and almonds is a dessert suitable for cold autumn days. Prepare this dish to serve with a cup of tea or coffee. [..] Other information about: oranges, almonds, plums, eggs, dessert, butter, cake, desserts, autumn recipes
Refreshing dessert for Easter meal: cake with cheese and lemon
The cake with cheese and lemon is a delicious dessert, refreshing and easy to make, perfect for the Easter meal. [..] Other information about: pasta, dessert table pasta, pasta cake, cheesecake, cheese and lemon
Chocolate cake and red wine
The cake with chocolate and red wine is suitable for festive occasions, when you have many guests. It cooks quickly and is very tasty. Serve with mascarpone cheese icing. [..] Other information about: butter, chocolate, eggs, cinnamon, red wine, vanilla, cake, mascarpone cheese
Delicious cheesecake cake
With the help of a simple package of cookies you can make some of the most delicious desserts. We recommend a tasty recipe with cheese and biscuits, which is prepared quickly, and its refreshing taste of lemon will delight you. [..] Other information about: cheese, cake, desserts, biscuits, cheesecake
French cake with pears, the delight of cold autumn days
French cake with pears is easy and quick to prepare. It goes perfectly both as a snack between meals and in the morning, with a coffee or a cup of tea. [..] Other information about: pear desserts, french cake, french pear cake, pear cake, pear recipes, desserts
Simple and fast cake with lemon
Lemon cake is a dessert suitable for hot summer days. It is slightly cool and in addition it is prepared easily and quickly. [..] Other information about: simple cake, summer cake, fast cake, cake, lemon cake
The melon cake is prepared relatively quickly and is very tasty. For festive occasions you can glaze it with chocolate cream or whipped cream. It can be served with a few slices of fresh melon [..] Other information about: cake, melon, milk
Black Forest cake with chocolate
If you are a big chocolate lover, treat yourself to a Black Forest cake. The aroma of cocoa, cherry jam and whipped milk make this dish a real feast. [..] Other information about: chocolate, milk, eggs, cherries, butter, cake, whipped milk, desserts, chocolate cakes
Chocolate cake with hazelnuts
The hazelnut chocolate cake is a delicious dessert that will surely be a pleasant surprise for your guests or your family. [..] Other information about: cheese, chocolate, dessert, sour cream, cake, muffin, hazelnuts
Date cake is easy to prepare and very tasty. It is ideal for the moments when you are invited. You can serve it plain or with chocolate or caramel sauce and a little sour cream. [..] Other information about: recipes, cake, desserts, dates, date cake
Lent chocolate cake recipe
Have you ever considered making a milk-free, egg-free and butter-free chocolate cake? Then you must try this fasting chocolate cake recipe, which is as tasty as one with milk and eggs. [..] Other information about: fasting, cake, chocolate, cocoa, recipe
Calories keto cake from walnut leaves
[..] Other information about: calories, minerals, vitamins
Calorie cake with raspberry jam Magura Kandia Dulce
[..] Other information about: calories, minerals, vitamins
Ingredient Cake Without Baking Baiadera:
(for a small tray of 20 & # 21526 cm.)
- 300 grams of sugar
- 150 ml. of water
- 150 grams of finely ground walnuts
- 150 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 100 grams of milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon oil
Baiadera Unbaked Cake Preparation:
Although I have accustomed you to presenting the recipes in pictures, believe me, this cake will succeed and without this extra help, it is too easy to make.
1. So, for a start, put sugar and water in a saucepan on the fire. After it starts to boil, let it boil for about 4-5 minutes, until the syrup binds.
2. Add the ground walnuts and continue to mix on the fire for about 1 minute.
3. Remove the pan from the heat, add the ground biscuits (along with the finely ground cake scraps, if using) and mix well.
4. Add the butter and vanilla essence and mix in the composition until the butter is completely melted.
5. Divide the composition obtained into two parts, and one of them is mixed homogeneously with 1 tablespoon of cocoa. You need to get a non-sticky and easy to model & # 8222rated & # 8221.
6. Press the light-colored composition, still warm, in a uniform layer, in a tray lined with food foil (the tray should not be larger than 20 & # 21526 cm., If a tray even smaller than that is used , the cake comes out higher).
7. Immediately press the composition with cocoa on top, smoothing it well (the most handy is with your fingers lightly greased with oil).
8. Put the cake in the fridge for an hour, during which time it will harden well, then turn it over, remove the foil and glaze the surface with the icing obtained by melting the steamed chocolate with 2 tablespoons of sour cream and 1 tablespoon of oil.
9. After the icing hardens, cut it into suitable pieces with a knife always soaked in hot water.
This cake & # 8222Baiadera & # 8221 supports all kinds of & # 8222personal contributions & # 8221: pieces of candied fruit or nuts mixed in the composition, even pieces of colored shit, various flavors, etc. It is quite cheap and is an excellent way to recycle the less attractive parts from other cakes.
Did you like this recipe?
Chocolate cake and jam
It is a special cake and very easy to prepare, suitable for special events in your life.
Ingredients and quantities:
100 grams of commercial chocolate, dark and with 70% cocoa
100 grams of butter
120 grams of sugar
3 tablespoons flour
jam (preferably slightly bitter - bitter cherries, blackberries, blueberries).
Method of preparation:
1. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and add the butter.
2. Separately, beat the two eggs well with the sugar and add them, stirring continuously, over the first composition, the chocolate with butter, after it has cooled a little. Finally, add the flour, stirring lightly, but until completely homogenous. Leave the dough in the fridge for at least two hours.
3. Divide the dough into four and place, one by one, by hand (to make it easier, wet the hand with water), each piece in a cake tray, alternating, between layers, a teaspoon - two with jam. Bake for a maximum of 15 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 degrees (medium heat).
Chocolate cake with hazelnuts
This cake is very consistent (does not contain gluten) and a single piece is enough to saturate you. Serve with whipped cream, for a complete treat.
- 300 g dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 200 g hazelnuts, peeled
- 150 g butter, soaked at room temperature
- 150 g sugar cough
- 4 eggs, of suitable size, separated
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream
- cocoa, for sprinkling
- chocolate spirals, for garnish
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl placed on top of a bowl of hot water. Set aside to cool. Chop the hazelnuts in the electric mincer until they reach the size of breadcrumbs or pass them through a nutcracker. Set the vessel aside.
2. In another bowl, rub the butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes creamy and light in color. Add, in turn, the yolks. Then add melted chocolate, whipped cream and hazelnuts. Beat the egg whites until foamy and incorporate the butter mixture. Pour the composition into a round, countertop shape, greased and lined with baking paper. Bake for 40 minutes.
3. Allow the cake to cool in the form, placed on a metal grill. Remove from the pan, sprinkle with cocoa powder and garnish with chocolate spirals.
1. Crush the biscuits using the food processor or in a bag that you can seal, using the knife. Combine crushed biscuits with melted butter and press the composition into a cake pan with removable walls. Put the tray in the freezer until you prepare the cream.
2. Combine mascarpone with whipped cream, vanilla sugar, a teaspoon of lemon juice and 1/2 of the contents of a box of DeLatte condensed milk (so about 200 g). Beat the composition with the mixer until it becomes firm and maintains its shape easily.
3. Separate a few tablespoons of cream for garnish, if desired. Put the cream on the cookie sheet and let the cheesecake cool for at least 2-3 hours, until it sets. After the time has elapsed, prepare the ingredients for decoration: melt the dark chocolate with butter, in the microwave, in 30-second increments, followed by mixing.
4. Put 6-7 tablespoons of caramel DeLatte Caramel in a bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds to soften slightly, possibly with 1-2 tablespoons of extra milk. Combine the caramel with the salt and mix well.
5. Remove the cheesecake from the pan and garnish with melted chocolate and caramel, using a teaspoon that you quickly move over the dessert. Add the peanuts on top and apply an extra layer of chocolate and caramel. Let the cheesecake cool until ready to serve.
Layered cake with chocolate
Chocolate layer cake is my definition for an excellent chocolate cake. Fine and light top layers with almonds and meringue complemented by a silky chocolate cream with hazelnut and vanilla flavors. A rich and consistent cake. This is how this multi-layered cake is. Elegance both in appearance and in the aromas that make it up. If I praise her so much, this cake may even be good. The truth is that it is not only good, it is extremely good. And I, as a declared chocolate lover, was captivated by her taste. It has chocolate, it has hazelnuts, it has a fine top. It has everything a perfect sweet means to me. Enjoy!
Blat & # 8211 Mona Lisa
250 gr chocolate 40-50% cocoa
1 lgta vanilla extract
Preparation time: 2 hours Baking time: 20 min No servings: 20
Wheat. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line two 20 × 30 cm trays with baking paper.
Mix the eggs with the salt powder and powdered sugar until they triple in volume and light in color. Add almond flour, white flour and mix lightly.
Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Add the caster sugar and mix until the sugar melts. Incorporate the egg whites lightly in the egg cream, with movements from bottom to top.
Pour the composition into the two trays and level with a spatula. Bake the tops for 15-16 minutes, until lightly browned on the surface. When they are ready, take them out on a grill to cool.
Chocolate cream. Put the whipped cream on low heat. Rub the yolks with a pinch of salt and two tablespoons of sugar until lightly colored. We break the chocolate into small pieces.
Put the heated cream over the yolks and mix lightly. Pour the mixture back into the pan over high heat. Leave the cream on low heat until it starts to thicken. Add the chopped chocolate and mix well. Leave on the fire for another 2-3 minutes then turn off the heat. The mixture should not boil at all, the fire should be kept small.
After 2 minutes add the hazelnut liqueur and vanilla extract. Cover the cream with cling film and let it cool.
Cut the two countertops into 3 equal pieces. We take a piece of countertop and put a fifth of cream. Spread the cream evenly and cover with a new piece of countertop. We do the same until we reach the last countertop. Spread the glaze over the last countertop.
Glaze. Melt the chocolate with sour cream and butter in a bain marie. When the composition is homogeneous, spread it over the cake.