We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Rock - In a bowl, mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt, add the sugar and mix until the sugar melts, add the yolks, mixing after each one. Mix flour with baking powder and orange peel. Mix with a spoon with movements from top to bottom, add the dye and melted chocolate (I added chocolate because I did not like the color, it was pink rather than red)
Pour the composition into a pan greased with butter and lined with flour. Put in the preheated oven until it passes the toothpick test. Let it cool very well after which we will cut it in 2.
Cream - we will mix the butter at room temperature until it becomes cream, we add the sugar gradually mixing continuously. At the end add the vanilla essence and condensed milk, mix until smooth.
On a plate we place the first sheet, we syrup it (I used cherry compote) butter cream, the 2nd sheet and we decorate it with whipped cream and chocolate.
Refrigerate before serving
- 250 gr flour
- 1, 5 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon grated salt
- 55 gr cocoa
- 300gr sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50 gr melted butter
- 50 gr of refined oil
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 280 gr milk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar.
First mix in a bowl the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa, sugar. In this composition we add eggs, butter, oil, milk in turn.
Mix everything well with a fork so that they are not lumpy. Put the vinegar over the composition. Mix well. The dough must be of a liquid consistency, to flow.
Bake in a tray (20 cm) at 180 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Periodically check with a toothpick if the countertop is baked.
- 3 yolks
- 1 or
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 200 gr butter at room temperature.
Take the yolks, egg, sugar, vanilla sugar and mix everything well. Then add the milk. This composition is boiled on a steam bath. Stir continuously until thickened (20-25 min). In a bowl, beat the butter at room temperature to a fluffy consistency. Take a tablespoon of the egg mixture and put in the beaten butter. Mix the mixture in turn, until a fluffy butter cream is formed.
Chocolate Cream Ingredients:
Melt the chocolate and butter on a steam bath. Allow to cool (not until hardened). After whipping the cream to the foam, gradually add the chocolate and mix the composition with a spatula.
We cut the countertop into three parts.
We assemble the cake
Put between layers of cherries. Top and garnish with chocolate cream.
Marbled cake with peanut butter cream
After a mini-holiday of a week, I return with this Marbled Cake with peanut butter cream. I enjoyed it with some dear friends, whom I had not seen for several years.
That's why I wanted a cake with a more special cream, other than the classic chocolate cream, or cocoa & # 8230 and that's how I came up with this cream with peanut butter. I hope you enjoy it and try it.
Method of preparation:
For the top, in a bowl rub the butter with the sugar with the mixer, until it becomes creamy. We start to add eggs, one by one, until each one is well incorporated. Turn off the mixer and add flour and baking powder, alternating with milk.
Wallpaper a cake form 23 cm in diameter with baking paper and then pour 2/3 of the cream. In the remaining one we add 2 teaspoons of sifted cocoa and another 2 tablespoons of milk, to remain at the initial consistency.
I put this one in the tray and draw with the tip of a knife (just like we do with marbled cakes). Bake in the preheated oven for approx. 50 minutes, but only after passing the toothpick test, remove the form from the oven. I saw the idea of this countertop HERE.
How do we prepare with Swiss meringue?
For a successful Swiss meringue buttercream, we must first cook the egg whites and sugar on a steam bath. They are heated until they reach 70 degrees or until the sugar granules are completely dissolved. We must then beat this mixture until it forms bezea firma, glossy and not falling out of the bowl. Use a powerful mixer and beat the egg whites at high speed. Before adding the butter, make sure that the meringue has reached room temperature. If the meringue is hot, the butter will melt and the cream will be soft. The butter should be at room temperature and should be added gradually. At first the cream will soften, but it will recover as you add all the butter. If it remains soft and after you have added the whole amount of butter, add another 50g more.
This buttercream can be used as soon as you have obtained the perfect consistency. You don't have to leave it in the fridge, but simply decorate your favorite desserts with it. Can be used for cakes, at muffins and any cakes you want. Once placed in the refrigerator, the butter in the cream will harden and the cream will keep its shape perfectly. If you want, you can flavor the cream with whatever you want. With essence of any kind, with melted and cooled chocolate at room temperature, with rose water, with orange blossom water. It's all about personal taste. However, do not put too much liquid in order not to thin the cream! You can use this buttercream to cover a cake which you want to cover with sugar paste or you can decorate muffins for candy bar.
CAKE WITH FLUFFY BUTTER CREAM
20 minutes. Turn on the preheating oven to 180 degrees C with the grille positioned in the middle. Prepare a round cake shape with the opening clip.
In the food processor with blades, mix the biscuits with walnuts, hazelnuts, sugar and salt until you get a compact granular composition. In a bowl, mix the composition with melted KOLIBA butter until it is completely moistened.
Grease the cake pan with KOLIBA butter and place the composite on the bottom and walls of the pan in a compact layer of
Put the form in the preheated oven for baking
15 minutes at 180 degrees C. At the end of the baking period, remove the form and let it cool.
To purge the KOLIBA butter cream, put a pan on low heat in which 1500g of sugar are melted with a spoonful of water and after it has reached the boiling point, it is extinguished.
Whisk the egg whites with the remaining sugar. Pour into a thin stream of hot sugar syrup and mix the cream vigorously until the mixture cools. Beat the KOLIBA butter until it becomes fluffy and incorporate it into the meringue with the mixer. In a few minutes the butter cream will be ready.
To assemble the cake, pour the cream over the baking tray and place in the fridge for
6 hours before serving. Assemble the cake with berry jam and fresh fruit.
Butter-free “Medovik” cake - light and incredibly tasty!
Are you looking for a delicious cake recipe for a special event? Here is a fragrant cake recipe that you will like and addictive. The “Medovik” cake is a fine and soft dessert, with thin honey tops covered with delicious sour cream. This cake will be the undisputed star on the holiday table!
- 2-3 tablespoons of liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
Method of preparation
1. The countertop. Mix eggs, sugar and honey in an enamel bowl. Put the bowl on low heat and stir continuously until the sugar dissolves (the mixture should be liquid and flow from the spoon). Do not allow the mixture to thicken.
2. Add baking soda and stir vigorously. Add the flour so that the dough sticks lightly to your hands. Do not put too much flour, as it will be difficult to stretch the countertops.
3. Divide the dough into pieces and spread 5-10 countertops.
4. Spread the tops and sprinkle them with flour, as they are sticky. Prick them with a fork all over the surface.
5. Bake the countertops in the preheated oven at 220 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
6. Place the baked countertops on a straight surface and cut them to the desired shape. Under no circumstances should you place the worktops on top of each other without cream, as they will stick together. Put the leftovers in the oven to dry.
7. Cream. Beat the cream and sugar with the mixer.
8. Shake the cold countertops from excess flour and assemble the cake, greasing each countertop with cream.
9. Grease the top and sides with the remaining cream and sprinkle the cake with crumbs on top, grate a few pieces of chocolate on top.
Cake with sponge cake tops and butter cream!
From these ingredients you will get a cake with a diameter of 24 cm.
1. Prepare the dough: beat the eggs with a pinch of salt for 1 minute, until they become frothy. Then gradually add the sugar in them and continue beating them for 10-15 minutes, until they become fluffy, voluminous and whitish, and the goals of the mixer will leave persistent marks on their surface.
2. Gradually incorporate (in 2 steps) the sifted flour into the egg foam, mixing with a spatula or whisk, in quick, circular, bottom-up movements. Do not mix the dough much, but only until it becomes homogeneous.
3. Transfer the dough to a round tray with a diameter of 24 cm and the bottom lined with baking paper. Spread it evenly and hit the table tray 2-3 times.
4. Bake the sponge cake for 35-40 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C. Do not open the oven door for the first 20 minutes. Check that it is ready by the toothpick test.
5. Allow the sponge cake to cool for 5-10 minutes in the pan, then separate it from its walls with a thin knife, remove it from it and remove the baking paper from its bottom. Place it on the grill and let it cool completely and "rest" for 4-6 hours.
6.After that cut it in half (longitudinally) to get 2 equal countertops.
7. Prepare the syrup: put water and sugar in a saucepan. Stirring regularly, boil them for 2 minutes from the moment of boiling.
8. Allow the syrup obtained to cool.
9. Prepare the cream: beat the soft butter (at room temperature) with the mixer until it becomes fluffy and whitish, gradually incorporating (in 2-3 steps) the powdered sugar into it.
10.Then gradually incorporate (2-3 tablespoons) the condensed milk in the butter cream, mixing each time until smooth. The cream is ready!
11.Assemble the cake: syrup the tops with the prepared syrup.
12. After that, place them on a plate, greasing them well with cream.
13. Grease the edges of the cake with cream. Sprinkle the surface with ground walnuts.
Cake with cocoa cream and hazelnuts
Creamy and consistent, the hazelnut cake goes great with a glass of classic champagne!
Ingredients and quantities:
8-10 egg whites
300 grams of sugar
150 grams of butter
150 grams of flour
For the cream:
4 tablespoons sugar
a vanilla powder
200 grams of hazelnuts
50 grams of cocoa
a piece of butter
Method of preparation:
1. Rub 150 grams of butter with 300 grams of sugar, add 150 grams of flour and lemon juice. Mix well, then add the beaten egg whites. Pour into a cake tin greased with a little butter and bake the top for about an hour.
2. After it has cooled, cut it into three and fill it with cream.
3. Cocoa cream with hazelnuts is made as follows: put in a saucepan 4 tablespoons of sugar, 2-3 tablespoons of water, vanilla and cocoa. Stir over low heat, and when it has thickened, take 3 tablespoons of this cream and place on a saucer (for garnish), the rest incorporating in 200 grams of butter.
4. Add the hazelnuts and mix well. Glaze with the 3 tablespoons of cream off.
Tip 12: How to repair cut butter cream
Butter cream is most often preferred for ennobling the cake top, but sometimes, in a hurry, lack of attention, experience or pure chance, butter cream can be cut, having an unsightly appearance and not only that, but it can no longer be used for cake. What to do?
First of all, I want to tell you that in order to prevent any inconveniences caused by the cut cream, you must take into account 3 tips:
- Before incorporating the butter, the cream must be at room temperature
- the butter must have the same temperature as the cream, ie it must be at room temperature
- add the butter little by little, one teaspoon to each addition, and mix / mix well until incorporated before adding the next teaspoon of butter.
However it is possible to cut the cream, like mayonnaise it happens to any housewife, more experienced or less experienced. I have heard of several options that would guarantee the repair of the cream, but I present to you the one that succeeded when I had problems:
FLAVORED CAKE WITH LEMON CREAM AND BUTTER
Before you start, preheat the oven to 200 ° c / 180 ° c and grease the cake tins (if you have two shapes, you can bake the countertops separately, if not, you can bake a higher countertop into a shape that you later cut into sections horizontal).
In a large bowl, mix the unsalted Lurpak ® butter with the sugar until the composition becomes soft and fluffy.
Add a little of the beaten eggs, stirring well each time. If you notice that the composition does not thicken, add a little flour.
Add the remaining flour, baking powder, vanilla essence and lemon peel. Do not worry if the mixture is too thick and does not come off the spoon, just mix with a little milk.
Divide the mixture evenly into two shapes (if you bake them separately or in one form if you make the top higher) and put them in the oven for 25-30 minutes. To check if the countertops are baked, stick a toothpick in the middle of them - if it comes out clean, then the countertops are ready.
Let's move on to the syrup. Put the lemon juice in a small bowl and mix with the sugar until it dissolves. Set it aside for later.
When the tops are ready, take them out of the oven. Use a toothpick to make holes in the top of each countertop and pour over the lemon syrup. Allow the countertops to cool and then remove them from the molds (if you have made a single top countertop, wait for it to cool, remove it from the mold and cut it horizontally, resulting in two thinner countertops).
Mix with the mixer sugar icing* together with unsalted Lurpak ® butter until it becomes soft and creamy. Put this mixture in a large bowl and add lemon curd to get a marbled look.
The last step. Spread the cream on one countertop and place the other countertop on top, pouring the remaining cream on top. Sprinkle with currants, raspberries and icing sugar at the end.
*the product can be found in stores or you can prepare it at home (to a medium glass of powdered sugar add 2-3 tablespoons of hot water, vanilla powder and boil until you get a homogeneous and thick paste).