We clean and wash the vegetables and mushrooms.
Finely chop the onion, cut the pepper into strips, the carrot into rounds, then heat them in 3 tablespoons of oil over low heat for about 5 minutes.
Add the sliced mushrooms, mustard seeds, peppercorns, add salt and pepper to taste and about 2 liters of cold water.
Bring to the boil over medium heat until vegetables and mushrooms are cooked through.
Peel the garlic, grind it with a little salt, add 2 tablespoons of tomato paste and cold borscht, mix, then pour the mixture into the soup pot.
Put 3 tablespoons of buckwheat in the soup and let it simmer for about 7 minutes.
Sprinkle with fresh greens and serve.
Grate Pleurotus mushroomsGrate Pleurotus mushrooms
Grate Pleurotus mushrooms
- 1 large Pleurotus mushroom casserole
- 4 cloves garlic
- 5 parsley threads
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Method of preparation
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp napkin. Cut the tails harder. Grease with oil on the smooth side (opposite the slats).
Peel and slice 2 cloves of garlic. The other two are crushed in a mortar and covered with olive oil (approx. 4 tablespoons) to obtain a mujdei. Finely chop the parsley.
Heat a grill pan very well (about 5 minutes on high heat). It is set on fire.
Place mushrooms in the pan with the slats facing up. Sprinkle salt over the slides. Fry the mushrooms for about 4 minutes on the first side. When they catch beautiful traces of the grill and the slats look wet, they return. Fry for another 2 minutes on the second side, until the blades dry and also grill traces.
Remove the mushrooms in a bowl, placing them in layers. Sprinkle each turn as soon as it has been taken from the grill with a pinch of parsley and one of oregano, a few slices of garlic and a little juice (try to take more oil and less garlic pulp about 2 teaspoons of infused oil) . Keep the bowl covered.
When you have finished frying them all, lightly mix the mushrooms, adding the lemon juice and salt if needed.
Serve the mushrooms warm or at room temperature (if they stay for about 2 hours they are even better).
Pleurotus mushroom food with onion, vegetable and tomato sauce & # 8211
Pleurotus mushroom food with onion, vegetable and tomato sauce & # 8211 fasting recipe. Mushroom stew recipe with tomatoes. How are pleurotus mushrooms cooked? Pleurotus stew with onions, carrots, peppers and tomato juice. Mushroom recipes. Vegetable stew recipes. Fasting recipes with mushrooms.
We recently made this pleurotus mushroom dish with onions and vegetables (carrots, peppers) and we really liked it! It is an excellent type of fasting (vegan) but it can also be a delicious garnish or a stand-alone dish (with cream).
Also from pleurotus mushrooms I made "fake belly soup" & # 8211 with cream and garlic (the recipe here).
Pleurotus mushrooms are cheap and can be found both in the market and in stores. They are accessible to everyone and can be a delicious alternative to meat during fasting. Pleurotus have a firmer texture and are more fleshy than the classic cultivated mushrooms (champignon) so their cooking time is a bit longer.
From these quantities results two servings of pleurotus mushroom food or mushroom stew with onions and vegetables. In addition to them, you can also choose a hearty garnish: polenta, natural potatoes, couscous, pasta, french fries, boiled rice, etc.
- 400 g of cleaned pleurotus mushrooms
- 1 medium white onion
- 1 medium red onion
- 2-3 leagues of oil
- Ground pepper
- & frac12 red pepper
- 1-2 carrots
- 200 ml thick tomato juice (passata) or diced canned tomatoes
- Green parsley
- Sweet paprika
- Optional: 1 clove of garlic
Ingredients Beef soup
- 1 kg. bone-in beef, the broth is ideal, but pieces of pulp or 500 & # 8211 600 grams of lean beef also go (preferably bone-in meat, it will have a different juice consistency)
- an assorted bouquet of roots for soup: 2 good carrots, 1 root parsley, 1 small celery, 1-2 onions
- 200-300 grams of cauliflower broken into small bunches (or finely chopped white cabbage, diced cabbage)
- 200-300 grams of green bean pods (and / or peas)
- 1 & # 8211 2 diced bell peppers
- 2-3 diced potatoes
- 1-2 scalded tomatoes, peeled, cut into cubes
- fresh or dried larch
- salt pepper
- optional: lemon, vinegar or borscht for extra hardening
- optional: sour cream served
Preparation Beef Soup Recipe & # 8211 boiling meat
1. Boil the meat in cold salted water. Be careful, depending on how old the beef is, its cooking process can be prolonged. Boil the meat over low heat, removing the foam that forms on the surface as many times as needed, as shown in clear beef soup recipe.
One way to speed up the cooking of meat is with a pressure cooker. The juice for the beef soup will be more cloudy, but if that doesn't interest you too much, you will save precious time.
Beef soup & # 8211 vegetable preparation
1. Meanwhile, prepare the roots:
2. Peel, wash, finely chop the onion, celery, parsley and carrots into cubes:
Method of preparation
1. When the fire pot, the one in which the beef is boiling, starts to boil, carefully remove the foam a few times. When no more foam is formed, check that the meat has not reached the required degree of cooking for the next step. Prick with a fork and if it enters the meat, even meeting some resistance, add the roots. The meat must be more than half cooked when we add the vegetables.
2. Let it simmer on low heat, if the soup boils with large boils it will be cloudy. Prepare the rest of the vegetables & # 8211 here you can make combinations according to everyone's taste, I used cauliflower, green beans, peppers and potatoes. If the pepper and the potato seem to me somewhat indispensable (but not necessarily), one can give up one of the other vegetables and introduce another, depending on one's preferences and taste. For example, in the peasant beef soup you will be able to see that I used cabbage and it fit perfectly.
Other Romanian Soup Recipes:
Bean soup with tarragon and smoked meat
They fit very well white cabbage, peas, gulia, but, why not, even zucchini. Here are my vegetables, cleaned and cut into suitable pieces (me and my family like that everything in the soup plate fits well in the spoon, but larger pieces can also be left):
3. When the roots are half cooked (they start to soften) add the cauliflower, peppers and green beans (add the vegetables taking into account the time needed for cooking, those that need more time & # 8211 cauliflower, peppers, cabbages etc & # 8211 add the first and peas, zucchini etc at the end):
4. Check the boiling degree of the beef and, when the fork enters it easily, remove it and leave it to cool a little:
5. Cut the meat into cubes as symmetrical as possible (for appearance, if you use bone-in meat, bone it) and add it to the boiling beef soup:
6. Check how cooked the vegetables are and when they are almost done, add the potatoes. After they have boiled, put the skinless tomatoes in cubes, cut into cubes (and possibly 1-2 tablespoons of broth, to taste). If you sour the borscht soup, boil the borscht separately in a saucepan, then add it over the boiling soup. Allow to boil for 2-3 minutes and remove from the heat.
7. The greenery is being prepared & # 8230 Get it where it is not! Running in the garden, after the larch (of course, this was a ploy to be proud of my bush that finally got caught!):
Wash and finely chop the larch then sprinkle on top of beef soup. The kitchen is filled with aromas, mouths lusting with saliva and immediately the plates of the eyes!
Ingredients Vegetable soup, simple and quick fasting recipe
- 120 grams of onions (a small onion), cut into cubes
- 75 grams of carrots (1 medium-sized carrot), diced
- 40 grams of celery (a piece of the volume of a small egg), diced
- 75 grams of peppers, diced
- 60 grams of grated potato on a grater
- 150 grams of diced potatoes
- 150 grams of peeled tomatoes (or canned tomatoes in broth)
- 120 grams of cauliflower broken into small bunches, enough to fit in a spoon
- 100 grams of green beans, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 bunch of green parsley
- 1/2 bunch of larch and pepper
- optional: for hardening, 150 ml. of borscht or vinegar or lemon juice to taste
Preparing vegetable soup fasting recipe & # 8211 tempering vegetables mirepoix
1. In the image below you can see all the ingredients I used. I must specify that they are weighed only after they have been cleaned, washed and chopped. If you prepare all the ingredients before you actually start cooking, you will see how easy and fast you will work.
2. In a pot of about 3 liters, put the oil and heat moderately over medium heat. Add onion, celery and carrot, adding a pinch of salt. Fry over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onions begin to soften (will become translucent). Then add the pepper and grated potato, whose purpose is to help obtain a more consistent soup. Bake all together, stirring frequently, for about 2-3 minutes.
Vegetable Soup, Quick and Easy Fasting Recipe & # 8211 Soup Preparation
1. Add 1.7 liters of water over the vegetables in the pot. To speed up the cooking of the soup, we can add hot water. After the soup boils, season with a teaspoon of salt, so that the vegetables that boil in it take on a little taste, then add the cauliflower, which, of all the vegetables used, boils the hardest. After about 2-3 minutes, add the diced potatoes.
2. After the cauliflower and potato have boiled in half (when tasting it feels soaked, but still retains some texture) add the green beans. After it is cooked, add the peeled tomatoes and chopped into cubes and add the vegetable soup in a few boils, no more than 4-5 minutes, then turn off the heat and adjust the salty, peppery and sour taste.
If you use borscht, it is boiled separately, in a kettle, only then it is added to the pot, for a final boil together with the vegetable soup. With lemon or vinegar you can fry the soup to taste, even on a plate, by each diner.
3. Chop the greens and sprinkle the soup generously, keeping the chopped greens and sprinkle on the plate, just before serving. Cover the pot with the vegetable soup with the lid and let it sit for 10 minutes before serving, to draw its soul and the aromas of the greens to infuse in the juice.
How to serve vegetable soup, simple and quick fasting recipe
Fasting vegetable soup is served hot, one way. It fits perfectly with a home bread with good and crispy skin. It goes just as well pickled hot peppers or fresh. Those who wish can also add cream, but in this case, of course, the vegetable soup will no longer be fasting. It is certain, however, that it will be a very tasty one.
Pleurotus mushroom soup
Wash the mushrooms and leave them to stand in cold water. Peel and wash the vegetables and greens, then chop the onion scales and put it in oil in a larger pot. Add the thinly sliced carrots, the diced whites, the four-potato chips, the finely chopped bell peppers and the not-too-finely chopped spinach.
Mix with a wooden spoon and cook for a few minutes, then add 4 liters of boiling water, broth, salt to taste and simmer for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, rinse the mushrooms well, drain the water and chop them into very thin strips like belly soup. Add the mushrooms to the soup and simmer for another 20 minutes.
Straighten the taste of salt and pepper. Put the yolk in the soup and mix it with lemon juice or vinegar, to taste, then add a pinch of hot soup until smooth. Add the rest of the soup, ground pepper to taste, chives and chopped parsley. You can also sour it on a plate and you can eat it with fresh or pickled hot peppers.
Mushroom soup cook in 60 minutes. Here are the steps you need to follow to prepare eight servings mushroom meatball soup:
1. The vegetables (carrot, parsley root, celery) are cleaned, finely chopped and boiled in salted water.
2. Squeeze the mushrooms very well from the juice and pass them through the robot, then mix with egg and finely chopped onion and harden in oil.
3. Boil the rice for 4-5 minutes then add to the mushrooms mixed with the onion.
4. From the mixture are formed small and round hairs that are put in the pot with vegetables, over very low heat.
5. When the meatballs have risen to the surface, put the borscht, leave for 10 minutes and then add the finely chopped larch, salt and pepper, plus 1 teaspoon of tomato paste and turn off the heat.
Mushroom soup it is served hot, with sour cream and hot peppers. Mushroom soup it will be your child's favorite lunch.
Vegetable Soup, Chicken and Buckwheat
Wash the buckwheat in 2-3 waters, remove the impurities that rise to the surface of the water and let it drain.
Put the portioned chicken cutlery in lightly salted water and let it boil for 5-10 minutes, on low heat, from the moment the water starts to boil.
Put it in the soup pot and throw away the water in which it boiled.
Separately, fry the sliced chicken in hot oil until it starts to brown, but not done. Transfer to the soup pot and add 2-3 liters of water.
Bring to the boil. When it starts to boil, add the onion, pepper paste, bay leaf, tomatoes (with all the broth), reduce the heat to low and let it cook covered for about 25 minutes or until the meat is almost done.
Add the buckwheat and diced potatoes. Bring to the boil again, turn down the heat and simmer for another 15 minutes, with the pot covered.
Meanwhile, fry the carrot and parsley slices in the hot oil left over from the meat, until the vegetables are half done. Add to the soup, leave covered, for another 10 minutes, on low heat.
At the end, season with salt and pepper to taste, add the green parsley, stir and turn off the heat.
Cover the jar with a lid and let the flavors penetrate for 5 minutes.
Serve the soup while it is hot, generously sprinkled with finely chopped parsley leaves.
Beef soup recipes: how to cook beef soup and the tastiest recipes for Greek beef soup, soup, hammer soup, belly soup, vegetable soup, potato soup, spring soup, pork soup, salad soup, Christmas soup.
Beef soup with vegetables
Soups and broths, Soups 300 g veal pulp 1 parsnip 1 carrot 1 onion 1 green bell pepper 1 small celery tomato juice delicate salt borscht 1 egg parsley larch
Beef soup with tarragon
Soups and broths, Soups ingredients for 6-8 servings: 600 gr beef for soup (just like it says on it, ready to cook) 300 gr carrots (about 3 pieces) 200 gr celery 300 gr potatoes (2 pieces ) 100 gr bell peppers 160 gr tomatoes pieces with juice (canned cirio).
Soups and broths, Soups 500g beef, 1 carrot, 1 celery, 2 bell peppers, 2 tomatoes (3 tablespoons of vegetable broth from the jar) 2 tablespoons of broth, 2 onions, a bunch of larch, water, salt, 150 g noodles 1 egg, 100 g sour cream
Beef soup with baked peppers
Soups and broths, Soups 2 pcs. beef broth + 200 gr veal pulp 3-4 baked peppers 1 onion 1 carrot 1 parsnip 1/4 celery 2-3 potatoes 1 leg parsley 500 ml borscht 3-4 tomatoes in own juice salt
Beef soup - the recipe you can't go wrong with
Soups, Beef soup, Soups and broths 1 kg beef brine 2 carrots 2 onions 1 celery 1 parsnip 1 parsley root 200 g green beans pods 1 red bell pepper 2 potatoes 2-3 tomatoes / a can red salt pepper larch green borscht (optional)
Spicy soup with noodles and shrimp
Hot paprika, Paprika quantities for 2 l of soup: a bag of frozen vegetables for beef soup (found at the farmhouse) 3-4 tablespoons of tomato juice 400 gr. of peeled shrimp 3 cubes base chicken soup (I used chicken soup chicken) noodles (I have.
Dill, Rice, Olives - rice - olives - carrot - ham / salami victoria - tomato paste - dill - red bell pepper
Stinging nettle soup
Soups and broths, Soups are used the same amounts as in green soup. 2 l water, 1 l borscht, a deep plate full of greens, 3 tablespoons rice, 1 piece sugar, salt, a yolk, two tablespoons sour cream.
Beef cubes in white mushroom sauce
Meat dishes 200 gr. Beef pulp 10 small mushrooms fresh olive oil butter 125gr sour cream 1 tablespoon lemon juice salt pepper dill fresh or frozen
Soups and broths, 500g poultry soups, 1 carrot, 1 celery, 2 bell peppers, 2 tomatoes (3 tablespoons of vegetable broth from the jar) 2 tablespoons of broth, 1 onion, a bunch of larch, 1 potato, water , salt, 150 g noodles1 egg, 100 g sour cream
Melted cheese cow
Children's food, Food 1 slice of bagel 1 slice of dry German salami 2 triangles of melted cheese 1 green olive 1 black olive
Soups and broths, Meatballs soups - 500 g minced meat, chicken or beef mixture with pork - 1 cup rice - 2 eggs - finely chopped parsley - salt, pepper for soup - 2 carrots - 2 onions - 2 peppers, one red and one green - 5 tomatoes - 2 potatoes - 1 l borscht - larch
Soups and broths, Buns for meatballs: 600g minced meat 3-4 tablespoons rice 1 delicate egg for soup: 1 large carrot 2 onions 1 red pepper 1 yellow pepper 2 tomatoes 2 tablespoons tomato paste parsley, larch salt, pepper 1 tablespoon and a half of borscht major (or 250 ml of borscht)
Meatball soup - the simplest recipe
Meatball soup, Minced meat, Meat soups 500 g minced meat (beef, pork or mixture) 2 onions 1 carrot 1 bell pepper 1/2 celery 1 parsnip 2 large tomatoes 5 tablespoons rice 2 tablespoons flour 2-3 tablespoons oil an egg salt pepper borscht (optional) fresh greens (parsley, dill, larch)
Stuffed goulash soup
Soups and broths, Goulash soups (usually about as many people as there are) - I put 4 pieces - the vegetable leaves are also used for the soup: carrot and parsley 500 g minced meat beef mixture with pork 3 tablespoons rice 3 chopped green eggs for the composition of meat 1 box.
Delicious meatball soup
Soups and broths, Soups ingredients for 3 liters and 1/2 soup: 300 gr beef 1 onion 3 tablespoons rice 1 egg 1 teaspoon grated sweet paprika 1 large carrot 1 red bell pepper 1 parsnip 1/2 small celery 1 / 2 parsley root 1 large peeled tomato 150 grams.
Sweet cabbage soup with yogurt
Soups and broths, Soups a large onion and a small onion, 2 carrots, celery root, a parsnip, 2 small potatoes, sweet cabbage, yogurt (whipped milk), vegetable soup this autumn: tomatoes, bell peppers , celery leaves, parsley leaves and salt). salt, delicate.
Terbiyeli Köfte Çorbası - Turkish style meatball soup
Meat soups, Soups, Soups and broths 450 g minced meat (beef or sheep) 1 tablespoon rice 1 small onion 1/2 link parsley 1/2 link dill salt pepper 2 teaspoons flour 1 teaspoon baharat for soup: 2 potatoes 2 carrots 1 small celery salt pepper 2 egg yolks juice from a.
Stuffed pepper soup
Meat soups, Meat dishes, Minced meat 10-15 small peppers 800 g minced meat (beef or pork) 1 large onion 100 g rice 1 egg dried dill salt pepper for soup: 1 l tomato juice 1 onion 1 carrot 2 tbsp oil salt pepper 1 teaspoon sugar cream and greens for serving
Soups and broths, Meatball soups: 600g minced meat (mix beef and pork) 1 onion 2 eggs 20 gr flour 100 gr rice 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper soup: 2 carrots 1/2 small celery 1 parsley root 50 ml oil 1 onion 1 red bell pepper 5 tomatoes.
Bean soup in a bread bowl
Soups and broths, Bean soup soups: about 500 g beans, 400 g smoked ribs or kaizer, 2 onions, 2 carrots, 2-3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 cup tomato juice, a bay leaf, salt and pepper , thyme, green parsley, 2 peppers, a piece of celery, basil.
Cake with strawberries and meringue sheets
Sweets, Cakes ingredients: countertops - 10 eggs - 16 tablespoons sugar - 10 tablespoons white flour - 10 tablespoons oil - 4 tablespoons sweet milk (she used 2% fat milk, I put the country, whole from the cow) - 2 sachets of ammonium for cakes (he said.
Fasting Pumpkin Soup
Soups and broths, Soups, Fasting dishes the quantities of vegetables are depending on the pot, the quantities below are for a 5 l pot: -green and / or red and / or yellow peppers 1-2 pieces -1 large onion for soup to boil and 1 medium at the end - celery root 1 half - bleach 1.
Meat dishes, Vegetable and vegetable dishes, Meat soups & icircn our area the day after the wedding is made & quotzama sour & quot where brides and children can come. The soup served is extraordinary because it is made from the remaining steak (pork and chicken) plus vegetables and others. if you make it at home.
Pasta soup with vegetables
Fasting recipes, Meals 1 bag of pasta, 2 carrots, 1 tomato, peas, magic borscht, vegeta
Chicken soup with lots of vegetables
Soups and broths, 1 / 2kg chicken soups, carrots, onions the rest of the ingredients to taste
Soups and broths, Soups 1kg potatoes150g onions100g carrots50g parsley root30g tomato paste750ml borscht1 leustean greenery to taste
Radauti soup with chicken
Soups and broths, Half chicken soups 2 large carrots 1 large onion garlic vinegar 400 ml sour cream 20% 4 eggs parsley
Soups and broths, Soups 150g bacon 3 salads 2 onions 4 cloves garlic 3 tablespoons vegetables (root) 500g sour cream 4 eggs
Soups and broths, Soups 1 chicken breast (or 2 thighs) 1 carrot 1 pepper 1 onion 2 egg yolks 4 tablespoons sour cream 4 cloves garlic larch pepper hot pepper
Soups and broths, Soups 125g onions250g fresh tomatoes250g potatoes5g hot peppers25ml oil50g noodles2g paprika1 link green parsley to taste
Soups and broths, Meat soups 1 cauliflower carrot onion cutlery chicken paprika, salt, pepper parsley
Hot peppers for soup
Pickles, Pickles combined 250 gr hot peppers, 6-7 onions, 500 gr adrei fatty / donuts, vinegar, salt
Soups and broths, Soups 2 carrots, ½ celery 1 onion 300 gr meat 1 egg parsley thyme 1 l borscht 50 ml oil 500 ml vegetables
Summer refreshing soup
Soups and broths, Vegetable soups -3 sliced carrots -3 diced tomatoes -2.5 l water -200 ml borscht -salted salt
Soups and broths, Soups 1 chicken breast 1 carrot 1 onion 100 gr celery 1 pepper 3 cloves garlic 400 gr sour cream 2 egg yolks
Salad soup like in Brasov
Soups and broths, Soups 4 pcs. salad, a few pieces of bacon, 500 g yogurt, 200 g sour cream 4 eggs, 2 tablespoons flour, garlic, dill
Soups and broths, Soups 1 vegetable chicken: onion, carrots, parsley and celery, garlic, spices: peppercorns, white pepper, salt, 1 kg sour cream, 3 tablespoons flour, vinegar.
Soups and broths, Soups 300 ml borscht a little 2 onions a carrot 2 potatoes 3 tablespoons broth a nest noodles 2 tablespoons salt oil, delicate - to taste a link locust
Soups and broths, Soups 1 small celery 1 carrot a box 450 g tomatoes 2 onions 350 g minced meat 2 tablespoons rice 1 thin slice of bagel 1 parsley 500 ml borscht (optional) salt pepper
Pumpkin soup with vegetables
Soups and broths, Soups 3 medium zucchini an onion 2 carrots a bell pepper 3 ripe tomatoes 50 g rice 2 liters plain water salt juice from a lemon larch
Pork bone soup
Soups and broths, Soups, Christmas 6 pieces pork bone, 2 onions, 2 carrots, 1/2 celery, 1 parsnip, 4 potatoes, 50 g rice, 1 l borscht, 1 box of peeled tomatoes, salt, pepper, 1 egg, greens
Bucovina soup (Radauti)
Soups and broths, Soups 2 pieces chicken breast, 2 carrots, 2 onions, 1 parsley root, 1 parsnip root, 1 celery, 300 g sour cream, 2 eggs, 5 cloves garlic, salt, white pepper, vinegar, hot peppers
Peasant beef soup
Soups and broths, Soups 2 l water, 1 l borscht, 1 kg beef, 1 onion, 1 carrot, 1 parsley, 1/2 celery, 1 hand bean tucara, 1/4 small cabbage, 2 potatoes, 2 tomatoes, greens (dill, parsley, larch), salt.
Chicken soup in a pressure cooker
Soups and broths, Meat soups 1/2 old country chicken, 1 onion, 2 fresh carrots, 1 suitable celery, 1 bell pepper, 3 tomatoes, greens, 1 l borscht, 2 tablespoons of rice.
Soup with meatballs and larch
Soups and broths, Soups 200 g minced lamb, 2 carrots, a celery, a parsley root, green onions, a cup of rice, sour cream, a lemon juice
Pleurotus mushroom soup
Soups and broths, Soups - 500 gr pleurotus mushrooms - 2-3 carrots - 1 onion - 150 gr sour cream - 100 gr yogurt - 1 egg yolk - 1 clove garlic - salt - pepper - parsley
Greek style chicken soup
Soups and broths, Soups ingredients: 1 chicken breast 1 chicken leg 1 carrot 1 large onion 2 egg yolks 200 g sour cream 1 cup rice salt, parsley pepper
Turkey neck soup
Soups and broths, Soups 1 onion 1 carrot 1 celery stalk 1 potato, medium turkey throat, cut into pieces salt water, pepper green parsley lemon noodles
Soups and broths, Soups, Christmas 1 kg beef belly, 1 brine, 1-2 carrots, 1 root parsley, an onion, 3-4 eggs, 250-300 g sour cream, 2-3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar with honey, pepper , salt, a clove of garlic, greens.
& # 8211 1 large cucumber
& # 8211 a cup of yogurt
& # 8211 2 teaspoons sour cream
& # 8211 ¼ glass of milk
& # 8211 2 - 3 green hot peppers
& # 8211 3 -4 mint leaves for decoration
& # 8211 pepper and salt to taste.
Cut the cucumbers and peppers into cubes and add all the ingredients in a mixer / blender. Mix all at high speed for 3 & # 8211 4 minutes until you get a thicker cream. Decorate with mint leaves and cucumber slices.
Try this video recipe too