We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peel an onion and finely chop it. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and brown the onion together with the garlic. Peel the mushrooms, wash and chop them, put them in the pan together with the diced peppers.
Let it cook together, then add the tomato juice, salt, pepper and leave until the sauce decreases.
Put the vegetables in 3 pots, resistant to the oven, put 2-3 slices of french fries on top (optional). Break an egg on top (choose smaller ones).
In a tray put the filled dishes and hot water up to half the dishes.
Put the tray in the oven until the eggs are ready. Before 5 minutes of removing the tray, place a slice of cheese.
Smoothie for breakfast? Why not! 5 delicious recipes
What do you usually eat for breakfast? If you are - like the rest of us - often stuck and not quite sure what to eat & acircnci at the most important meal of the day, here's an idea: why not a healthy smoothie? Well, probably because in the morning you really don't have the necessary condition, and if you prepare the evening for the next morning, it will probably look unattractive and the taste is not the same anymore, mainly due to oxidation. But there is a way to solve this.
Normal blenders can mix the smoothie well, but they do I can't keep it fresh for more than a few minutes. Fortunately, there is a new state-of-the-art technology available these days, and it's called vacuum mixing. The trick is that it extracts the air from the blender before mixing, so that the smoothie stays fresh and keeps all its valuable vitamins and minerals for hours before you have a chance to drink it. One of the blenders that uses this wonderful and new technique is Delimano MultiFresh.
Now that you know that, all you have to do is do it to make that perfect smoothie for me in the morning. And to make things even easier, we have some of the best recipes that will provide some of the perfect flavors, not to mention a lot of healthy goodies for your body. Are you ready?
Breakfast smoothie 1: Chickpea smoothie with apples
Delicious as an apple pie, but full of good ingredients for a good start to the day.
- 1 cup of milk
- & frac12 cup of oats
- & frac12 sliced apples
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- & frac14 tablespoon of cinnamon
Breakfast smoothie 2: Pancake and banana smoothie
Pancakes are perfect for breakfast, but what if you had the same delicious flavors in a healthier package?
- 1 cup of milk
- & frac12 banana
- & frac14 cup of almond flour
- & frac12 teaspoon maple syrup
- & frac14 tablespoon of cinnamon
Breakfast smoothie 3: Creamy strawberry and grapefruit smoothie
Loaded with vitamins and proteins, this smoothie will charge you with enough energy for the whole day in the shortest time!
- 1 peeled and seedless grapefruit
- & frac12 cup of strawberries
- & frac12 banana
- & frac12 Greek yogurt
- & frac12 orange juice
Breakfast Smoothie 4: Blueberry muffin smoothie
Muffins are perfect for breakfast, but this excellent breakfast smoothie combines perfect flavors with super healthy ingredients that will nourish your body and keep you energized.
- & frac34 cup of milk
- ⅓ cup of blueberries
- & frac12 banana
- & frac14 cup of oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- & frac14 tablespoon of cinnamon
Breakfast Smoothie 5: Sunrise smoothie with carrots and pineapple
A super coloring smoothie that will provide you with all the vitamins and minerals your body needs to start a new day.
- & frac34 cup of freshly sliced pineapple
- ⅓ cup of fresh orange juice
- & frac14 cup of chopped carrot
- 1 banana
Breakfast smoothie 6: Super creamy mango smoothie
A real treat that will take you to a tropical beach & ndash and that will also load you with all the good things you need to HOLD your day.
Start the day right: Four recipes for a delicious breakfast
Breakfast has many functions to fulfill: full, delicious and low in carbohydrates. Be with fiber and essential fatty acids. And of course it's easy to do. Below is a recipe that is prepared in the evening.
a handful of blueberries
3 tablespoons chia seeds
125 ml coconut milk with 22% fat
2 more teaspoons of chia seeds
Method of preparation
Crush the blueberries with a fork and mix well with the 3 tablespoons of chia seeds and honey until they reach the consistency of a jam. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Separately, mix the coconut milk with the chia seeds. Put it over the blueberry jam and leave it in the fridge overnight.
Toast with egg yolks and curry powder
5 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
2 teaspoons lemon juice
coriander or chopped dill for serving
Method of preparation
Break the eggs into two separate bowls. In a non-stick pan, heat 3 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat. Carefully add the eggs and fry until the egg whites are browned and crispy on the edges, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
In a small pan, over medium heat, fry the curry powder until it releases its flavor, about 1 minute. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and set aside. Pass the avocado pulp and mix it with the lemon juice and a little salt. Fry the 2 slices of bread. Over each slice put the avocado puree, 1 fried egg and chopped coriander or parsley. At the end, sprinkle the 2 portions with curry oil.
Oatmeal with pineapple and ginger
200 g of oatmeal
2 cups (500 ml) whole milk
1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Method of preparation
Preheat the oven. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the oatmeal, pineapple pieces, walnuts, ginger (grated or chopped) and salt. Divide the composition into 4 not very large ceramic heat-resistant vessels (ramekin). You put them aside.
In another bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients until combined. Pour a quarter of the milk composition (like a syrup) over the oatmeal and pineapple composition into each of the 4 ramekin dishes.
Put the ramekin dishes in a baking tray. Bake in the preheated oven until the oatmeal is browned on top, about 25 minutes. Serve this breakfast with honey or maple syrup to taste.
Cold chia pudding (prepared in the evening)
200 g of oatmeal
4 tablespoons chia seeds
unsweetened milk or vegetable milk (soy, coconut), as far as possible
fresh blueberries to taste
Method of preparation
Prepare 4 not very large jars with lids, add in each 50 g of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, 1 tablespoon of honey and pour enough milk to fill the jar two thirds. Cover the jars and shake to combine the ingredients. Put the pudding in the fridge overnight and eat it for breakfast.
If you want, when you serve it, incorporate lemon zest into each jar of oatmeal and put a few blueberries in each portion.
Oatmeal with cinnamon and fruit
Another quick breakfast option, but without the insistence of the night. The calculation in the recipe is for one person. Cooking porridge with bananas, cinnamon and apple can be in heat-resistant bowls or cup.
- 45 g ordinary flakes
- 1/3 pc. banana
- ½ apples (remove skin, use only pulp)
- 1 or
- 120 ml of low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons. l. liquid honey
- ¼ cinnamon teaspoon.
The cooking process takes: 15 minutes.
Caloric content in 100 g: 140 kcal.
- In a container where breakfast is prepared, knead a banana. Pour the milk, honey, egg and mix the products well
- Sleep flakes, cinnamon, small pieces of apple, stir
- Cook in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
5 reasons why breakfast is the most important meal of the day
Breakfast not only gives you the energy you need to start your day successfully, but it also has many health benefits. Here are some reasons why breakfast is important:
- stimulating and accelerating metabolism & # 8211 metabolism helps burn calories and body fat and is activated by regular and frequent meals. Therefore, eating breakfast in the early hours of the morning helps to stimulate and accelerate metabolic processes. To take full advantage of its benefits, you must eat breakfast within one hour of waking up.
- increases nutrient intake & # 8211 because breakfast stimulates the metabolism, more nutrients will be retained in the body, and the amounts of vitamins, fiber and minerals are higher
- prevents the sensation of hunger & # 8211 as the intake of nutrients is high, a hearty breakfast gives you a feeling of satiety and thus prevents the appearance of hunger during the day
- improves memory and concentration & # 8211 Eating breakfast in the morning increases the amount of nutrients our body and brain need to focus better and improve our memory. When our brain receives the necessary nutrients, it will function at an optimal level throughout the day.
- maintain optimal weight & # 8211 due to the stimulation of metabolism, calories and fats in the body are burned, not stored. This will make it much easier for you to maintain an optimal weight if you do not skip breakfast.
This bowl of cereal is rich in fresh and vibrant vegetables, along with fried eggs whose yolk serves wonderfully as a dressing. You need the following ingredients: lime juice, tahini, soy sauce, sesame oil, fresh ginger, olive oil, eggs, cucumbers, carrots, edamame, salt.
Leeks and green onions offer a rustic flavor, and so it becomes breakfast or, why not, the ideal lunch for you and your family. You need the following ingredients: leeks, olive oil, green onions, eggs, milk, a mixture of fresh herbs, salt, black pepper, herb cheese and garlic.
Chia Seed Pudding, Chocolate and Berries
This one Pudding with chia seeds, chocolate and berries it is perfect for a tasty and healthy breakfast.
If you already know me, you probably know how much I try to promote healthy food and ingredients. And, today's recipe is my delicious way to show you this.
Most of us want to eat healthy all the time. But many times we find ourselves cutting corners and ordering fast food.
Don't worry. We all do that. And it's normal because we have very busy and hectic days. Services, gym, children, travel & # 8230. all require our time and attention.
So we do not always feel like making healthy food that often seems impossible to cook.
And of course in those moments fast food comes in handy. Then the feeling of guilt overwhelms us because we feel as if we have cheated our healthy lifestyle code.
But what about breakfast? How easy it is to jump over it in those hurried and hectic mornings, when we simply don't have time to swallow.
And if you want to see how important breakfast is, take a look at this article
Well, there is a simple solution to this. We must cook healthy, tasty and fast!
Sounds impossible? Believe me it is not. And I will prove it to you with this Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
This is a healthy breakfast that you can make in just 10 minutes. It is best to do it in the evening because it has to stay in the fridge for a while. This way, in the morning you will not waste time cooking.
And you can even take it with you and eat it on the way to work.
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes:
Also, Chia Seed Pudding is perfect with any weight loss diet and is very nutritious.
But before we get to work, I would like to tell you a few things about Chia seeds and why they are so healthy.
It's always good to know as much as we can about what we eat, isn't it?
Where do Chia seeds come from?
These seeds come from the Salvia Hispanica plant. But did you know that they were consumed since the time of the Mayans and Aztecs? Chia means Power in the Mayan language and they ate them to gain energy.
It was also called "running food" due to the energy it gives. A tablespoon of chia seeds was enough to last a man all day.
You can see in the infographic below more details about Chia Seeds
Today the benefits of these seeds are tested and proven. They are rich in key nutrients such as: Omega 3 fatty acids, protein, vitamins (A, B, D, E), minerals (sulfur, magnesium and iodine) and fiber.
We need to include them in our daily diet because these nutrients are essential for our health and well-being.
Here's what the Hollistic Health Journal says about chia seeds:
That's it, I think I've convinced you, so let's move on to the best part of this article.
How to make Chia Seed Pudding
Today I used these healthy seeds to make the best pudding with chia seeds, chocolate and berries. Mmm & # 8230 sounds good?
Who can say No to a chocolate pudding ?!
I mixed the seeds with natural cocoa (without sweeteners), honey and milk and left them in the fridge overnight. And when I woke up, a delicious Chia Pudding was waiting for me.
As a topping I used caramelized bananas, yogurt, berries and chopped nuts. But you can try it with any other topping, such as your favorite jam or peanut butter. Use your imagination and experiment.
I have to admit. I like it so much that I also serve it as a dessert. I know, it seems like a lot, but what the hell do I pay for my gym membership if I'm not allowed to eat a slightly more consistent dessert?
Chia Seed Pudding has another benefit that should be mentioned. Because it has chocolate and fruit, this can be the children's favorite breakfast (even dessert). This will make your work easier when you have to convince them to eat healthy.
You can put it in a plastic jar with a lid or casserole, and you can give it to them at school (if it is still worn & # 8216package & # 8217)
And now let's see how to make Chia Seed Pudding, Chocolate and Berries.
3. Papanas with boiled cream
Turn a hot breakfast dish into an amazingly delicious dessert. Prepare some very fine and delicious papanas with boiled cream.
-500 g of cottage cheese (up to 20%)
-1 packet of vanilla sugar
Method of preparation
1. Mix the cottage cheese with the eggs, sugar, vanilla, flour and 1 tablespoon of icing sugar.
2. Mix until you get a smooth dough. Form the papanas and fry them in a pan with hot oil.
3. Arrange the papanas in a baking dish and place in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
4. Prepare the boiled cream: in a saucepan beat the egg yolks with the sugar, butter, cream, lemon juice and starch.
5. Put the pan on the fire and boil the cream until it thickens, for 6-7 minutes. Stir constantly. Allow the cream to cool.
Breakfast for capricious children. Berries with berries
50 g butter
400 ml of milk
70 g sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ teaspoon of salt
12 slices of bread
170 g raspberries
170 g of blueberries
Method of preparation
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease with butter 4 forms of 250 g heat resistant.
In a bowl, mix the milk with the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt. Remove the crust from the bread and grease each slice with butter. Then cut in half to form triangles. Then place the slices in heat-resistant bowls with the buttered side inside. Cover with blueberries and raspberries, add another layer of bread and one layer of fruit.
Pour the milk mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining sugar. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
If you are looking for more ideas for your children's meals you can also read the following articles:
40 recipe ideas for breakfast
During this time, not only can breakfast be taken at any time, but it can mean many things. And as we are isolated in the house and spend a lot of time in the kitchen, the ideas about "what else do we eat today"They are more than welcome. I'm not going to tell you why it's good to eat breakfast, because everyone knows what to do in their life. I'm just telling you that if I don't eat breakfast and then drink my coffee, I do very, very badly. The more you know me about Zen, the more ugly I am if I don't eat on time. So I gathered as many here as possible breakfast ideas, to inspire you to alternate options and enjoy something good every morning.
40 breakfast ideas
1. Yogurt with cereals and fruits. This is my favorite breakfast, because it's fast, tasty and healthy. I put a few tablespoons of creamy yogurt, some muesli or cereal and any kind of fruit I have at home or I feel like at the moment. If it is difficult for you during this period with fresh fruit, I have, for example, in the closet most of the time canned fruit cocktail, and in the freezer bags of fruit. And if you don't have yogurt, you can replace it with milk.
2. Smoothie. I don't really like this version, but it's an energy boost, for the mornings when you really need something like that. Put in the blender the fruits you have at hand and add milk and a little honey. The good part is that you can make any kind of combination, depending on what you have in the house and what you like.
Here are some smoothie recipe ideas
3. Yogurt with nuts and honey. I love this combination! I also put a fruit next to it and it's already an energy boom. Plus you can choose from several types of honey.
4. Chia. I discovered chia very late, but once I came across it, I realized how much I like it and how many ways I can use it. Generally, I put some chia seeds in a casserole in the evening, add enough milk or water to cover them and leave them to swell overnight. In the morning, I enjoy them as I please and with what I have at hand. Usually I add creamy yogurt, honey or jam, nuts or cashews and, of course, fruit.
5. fruits. I don't know how it is with you, but some mornings I feel like eating a big plate of fruit and that's about it. It's a good detox and gives you full energy for the next part of the day.
6. Pita. I put some hummus on the stick, add a few cubes of cheese and a few more vegetables (I prefer bell peppers), roll the stick and that's how my breakfast is ready!
7. Nutella. Health, health, but let's add a little more chocolate! Because… yes, there are also mornings in which the jar of Nutella is the basis of breakfast. Either I put some fruit in chocolate and eat it like that, or I get my head around it and spread butter and Nutella on my bread. With a cup of milk next to it… yummy, yummy, yummy!
For true Nutella fans, here it is 30 delicious Nutella recipes!
8. Biscuits. Whether I don't have bread at home or I just like some biscuits, sometimes I choose biscuits for breakfast. With butter, jam and tea, with dried fruit and milk or apples, for a little childhood nostalgia.
9. Sweety. Also in terms of sweet breakfast is the jar of jam or jam, greased on anything and in any combination.
10. Pancakes. I make some pancakes in the evening and leave them unfilled. In the morning, I fill them with whatever I want then, whether it's a salty filling or a sweet one.
11. Avocado. I really like avocado one and I eat it either as a guacamole paste or I cut it into pieces and I simply enjoy them.
12. Eggplants. Let's stay green and continue with eggplant, because there are many who prefer their spreads. I eat them quite rarely, because I have a slightly allergic reaction to them and my lips swell even more than they are swollen from mother nature. But from time to time, I also steal a slice of bread with eggplant and tomatoes, as I enjoyed as a child.
13. roe. The eggs are Rebecca's favorites. He would eat caviar every morning, with nothing else. So I recommend them to you as a breakfast idea, obviously not every day. We eat them on bread, along with cucumbers and a cup of milk.
14. Hummus. I like hummus. And he's very healthy and full. Either you make it at home as a chickpea paste, or you buy it commercially in different variants (plain, with basil, with paprika, with roasted peppers and so on). I grease it on bread or glue and add cheese and vegetables.
15. Pate. Idem. And the homemade pate… yummy, yummy, yummy! Not to mention that you can make liver pate, lentil pate, olive pate… you go on with what you want.
16. Meats. I didn't talk much about sausages, because I don't use them much. There are some mornings when I feel like a piece of muscle or a few slices of raw-dried salami. I eat them either as such, or I make sandwiches with bread, butter, sausages and vegetables.
17. hot dogs. I rarely eat them, but sometimes I feel like some pork sausages according to the original recipe, with some bread and mustard.
18. Omelette. Or "little man," as Rebekah says. I beat two eggs well, add spices and a little milk and beat them again. Heat the pan, put a few seeds or some dates and halves of cherry tomatoes, pull them a little in the pan, then add the composition. Sprinkle some cheese on top. And that's how a fluffy and delicious omelet comes out.
19. omelette. I like the starch more, because it allows me to mix it in the pan and add everything else that comes to my mind. And it passes me… Basically, you can put whatever you have in the house and you like it.
20. Fried eggs. I haven't really made any eggshells in a long time, but writing now I felt like them. I go perfectly with cheeses and vegetables. And for a little artistic sense, they can be made into different shapes of cookies or slices of bell pepper. And, why not, in bread rolls!
21. Boiled eggs. If I want them stronger, I can boil more and keep them in the fridge, so that in the morning I can take them straight from there, peel them and make all kinds of creative decorations for Rebeca. If I want them softer, I make them on the spot and enjoy them with whatever I have on hand in the fridge. Sometimes, I also make the “recipe” of my childhood: I put two soft boiled eggs in a cup, I add the pieces of bread, cheese or sausages and I enjoy them on the couch, in front of the TV or, as the case may be, the Netflix.
22. Poached eggs. Believe it or not, they are Rebecca's favorites in the "eggs" chapter. And they are extremely simple to make. Bring salt water to a boil, break two eggs directly into the water and let them cook for a few minutes, depending on how you want them, softer or harder.
23. Pie. If I make a pie, cake or cake in the evening, breakfast is the perfect time to enjoy it, because we have all day to eliminate sugar and calories from them. And, in addition, we start the day with a smile on our face, because they are super good!
24. Semolina with milk. If you want to conquer me with something, you will surely succeed with semolina. It's morning when I simply miss a portion of semolina with milk, neither too soft nor too hard. And most of the time I pour a healthy portion of jam or jam on top.
25. Porridge. I have a lot of oats in the house, in different shapes and packaging. And one of the methods I use oats is that porridge, in which I add honey, nuts, bananas and cinnamon powder.
26. Peanut butter. I don't know if you're a fan, but I love crunchy peanut butter. Sometimes I take my jar and a spoon and I drink a few spoons, and some mornings I choose this breakfast option: bread, butter, peanut butter and jam or jam. Or another option that I really like: fruits with peanut butter. Generally, I choose slices of banana or apple, on which I grease generous portions of peanut butter. A delight!
Here are several types of peanut butter and others healthy spreads
27. Sandwich. Whether you have a sandwich grill, you make toast, you put the bread in the pan or in the oven, or you leave it as it is, the sky is the limit when it comes to building a breakfast sandwich.
28. Salmon. Salmon is extremely nutritious and delicious, so I recommend it for breakfast. I eat it on toast, which I grease with a little butter. It goes with either soft-boiled eggs or fresh cheeses and vegetables.
29. Cereal bar. For lazy mornings, when you don't feel like doing much in the kitchen, I recommend a cereal bar (can be either made at home or bought commercially), along with a fruit and a cup of milk.
30. Rice. Boil on the spot or the night before, and add milk and cinnamon to breakfast. Or the milk-free version, in which you add honey, cinnamon, apples or other fruits.
31. Dried fruits. Sometimes, I replace fresh fruit with dried fruit and make a well-deserved platter with everything, along with biscuits or cereal bars.
32. muffins. The muffins are very quick to make and come out very good. Now everyone chooses how to make them and what to put in them. I, for example, use oats or oatmeal, bananas, honey, milk and fruit for the sweet muffin version or cheeses and vegetables for the salty muffin version.
33. The pizza. Let's be serious, how many times have you not eaten the remaining slices of pizza in the morning with a cup of milk? Saaau, if you feel like morning mini-pizza, you can make them on the spot, especially if you have the dough ready.
34. Easter. Yes, and pasta can sometimes be eaten for breakfast. They can be "snails" with milk, macaroni pudding or, the version I really like, pasta with walnuts and honey.
35. English breakfast. If you are tempted by the idea of an English breakfast, you can choose the famous version with scrambled eggs, sausages and beans. One of them never tempted me, neither this breakfast, nor their food in general. Maybe that's why, when I was in London, I ate hard from the Indians.
36. Croissant. I never made croissants at home, but you know… „never say never”. Until then, you always have the fresh croissant in town, along with fresh oranges, butter, jam and fruit. I admit that I like to cut the croissant in half, fill it with butter and enjoy it like that.
37. French pancakes. I don't know if there's anyone who hasn't eaten the frigate at least once as a child. Okay, I mean my generation, obviously. You know, those slices of bread, given through the egg and fried in the pan… There were always two options: either add cheese or add sugar, to get something sweet.
38. cheese. I'm a big fan of cheese, especially fatty cheeses like gorgonzola. So some mornings I choose to make my own bread and gorgonzola sandwiches, over which I put cucumber or apple slices.
39. Traditional plateau. Well, how can we not make a Romanian breakfast, with everything on the table? From telemea, curd or urda to muscle or all kinds of salami and other sausages. Along with, of course, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and any vegetables we have at hand and a little zacusca, eggplant salad and other goodies from the jars in the pantry. And as a Transylvanian chick I am, I tell you that there is no lack of bacon on the traditional plateau!
40. Wine tray. I call it a wine platter, because I usually enjoy it in the evening over a glass of wine. But I like what it contains so much that I sometimes make it in the morning, at breakfast. Yeah, no wine. So, that's what I put on the plate in the morning: cheeses (gorgonzola, brie, cheddar, camembert, emmental, pecorino), prosciutto or other raw-dried sausages, nuts, cashews, grapes or whatever fruit I have on hand and bread.
Remember that you always have cookbooks on hand, specialized in what you want to prepare. Not to mention the Internet, the inexhaustible resource of ideas and recipes. And if my list helped you a little to inspire you for breakfast, all I can do is rejoice and wish you good appetite!
7 delicious fasting breakfast ideas
Whether you want to fast or generally have a vegetarian diet, it is very easy to get stuck on a few foods that you eat all the time. But fasting or vegan eating doesn't have to be boring. In reality, there are a lot of different options that you can try to have a varied menu. In this article we propose 7 recipe ideas for breakfast that you can enjoy even during Lent.
Salty breakfast ideas:
Fancy an omelet for breakfast, but would you like it to be… no eggs? Tofu comes to your aid. The vegetable tofu omelet is the cholesterol and fat-free version of a traditional "mixed" omelet, which can be a perfect breakfast in a vegan diet or on fasting days. Some would say that it is even tastier and more filling than the one with eggs. It remains for you to convince yourself of this.
The recipe for sandwiches with chickpea paste and fresh vegetables (tomatoes, onions, cucumbers) is perfect for a quick breakfast, but full of protein and flavor. Prepare when you have more time for chickpeas, and every morning of the week you can quickly assemble the sandwiches, using slices of wholemeal bread or fluffy buns.
Breakfast salad - why not? Quinoa tabbouleh is a refreshing and nutritious salad, suitable for any time of the day. Un alt ingredient-vedetă care se găsește în această rețetă, pe lângă quinoa, este pătrunjelul, iar împreună cu menta, sucul de lămâie, nucile și alte câteva ingrediente sănătoase, creează o salată foarte fresh și plină de proteine și de alți nutrienți.
Idei de mic dejun dulce:
Sunt zile când vrem să ne începem dimineața cu un mic dejun dulce, iar acest desert din hrișcă este candidatul perfect. Cu toate ingredientele pregătite în seara precedentă și păstrate la frigider, în maximum 20 de minute micul dejun gustos și hrănitor e gata. În plus… cam cât de entuziasmați crezi că vor fi copiii, când vor afla că prima lor masă de peste zi e un desert?
Musli este probabil una dintre alegerile preferate pentru mic dejun. Iată patru variante simple, dar încântătoare, de musli toast delicios. Toate conțin ingrediente menite să îți ofere imboldul necesar și suficient pentru a-ți continua ziua activă cu succes.
Un smoothie poate fi numai bun pentru zilele în care vrei un mic dejun rapid și delicios sau pentru momentele în care ai nevoie de mai multă energie. Bananele, untul de arahide, pudra de roșcove și laptele de soia te ajută să scapi de pofta „de ceva dulce” și sunt, în același timp, ingrediente benefice pentru sănătatea ta. De asemenea, orice smoothie poate fi completat, după gust, cu goji, semințe de chia, fulgi de nucă de cocos și nucile preferate, ca în cazul acestui mic dejun cu prune și ovăz. Bineînțeles, poți fi cât mai creativ și să alegi fructele și toppingurile care îți plac cel mai mult.
Teoretic, acesta este un porridge cu 3 cereale (orez, mei, ovaz) și 2 pseudocereale (quinoa, amarant), dar ce este important aici nu e numele, ci gustul… Amestecul fiert la foc mic rezultă în 4 porții cremoase, decorate colorat, care nu conțin zahăr adăugat sau alți îndulcitori – deci constituie un fel de mâncare sănătos, plin de fibre, proteine, vitamine și minerale.
Acum că ai o idee de mic dejun pentru fiecare zi a săptămânii, nu vei mai simți că postul trece greu sau că te-ai plictisit de aceleași feluri de mâncare. Încearcă aceste rețete, alege-ți preferatele și le poți introduce chiar în alimentația ta de zi cu zi.